At OMNI Eye Specialists, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- All patients must wear their own face mask at all times even if fully vaccinated
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient
- Encouraging social distancing between all patients and staff when possible
- Require that if you are having any flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms you call our office to reschedule
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.