New Safety Protocols
Like you, we are eager and hopeful that the worst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) will soon be in our rearview mirror. As we collectively start to emerge from this life altering period and work toward returning to a state of normalcy or defining what our new normal will be, it is our goal to continue our mission of making the health and safety of our patients and staff our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider. In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
For Our Patients:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself unless a chaperone/aid is necessary so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle unless necessary for your appointment.
- Upon your arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing due to other patients, we ask that you wait outside and we will call you when ready for your appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment time. Please do not arrive early.
- All patients and guests are required to wear a face covering.
To Ensure Your Safety, We Are:
- Limiting Exams Per Hour
- Limiting the Number of Patients
- Temperature Check /Screening Upon Arrival
- Protective Equipment & Social Distancing
- Cleanings of Equipment and Surfaces
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of our patients, doctors, and staff. We look forward to safely seeing you soon!