Before Your Appointment
Thank you for choosing OMNI Eye Specialists! When you book an appointment with us, you should receive an email notification with your scheduled date and time, as well as forms to complete in advance of your visit. We will also provide you with any special instructions needed to prepare for your appointment.
- If you cannot complete the forms before your visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork in our offices.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment date, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Whether you are a new or returning patient, you may visit our forms page to view, print, and fill out the information we would need to collect from you. Having these forms filled out prior to arriving to your appointment may reduce your wait time.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Complete eye exams typically last about one hour. Your time in our office may be longer depending on your specific needs and which in-house tests may be needed. Here is how to prepare:
- Please Bring:
- Completed Forms
- ID Card
- Insurance Card(s) or Medicare Card (if you have Medicare)
- Referrals (Please check with your insurance company to see if this is required)
- Medication List
- Emergency contact information
- Employer information
- Your eyes may be dilated. Please bring a driver with you if you think you will not be able to drive home safely with sunglasses.
- Contact Lenses: You may wear your contact lenses to the appointment, but please bring your glasses with you.
Please be advised that co-pays are due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, money orders, travelers checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.
You are required to pay a minimum deposit of $120.00 when you arrive for your appointment.